How to Recover Vinted Account?
There are numerous sellers that get banned and blocked on different online selling platforms every day. Some suspensions happen due to a mistake, while others are a result of serious breaches of the platform's rules. Don't worry if this happens to you. Our guide on how to recover Vinted account will provide you with all details necessary to get back to selling online. It's crucial to avoid getting banned in the first place, so you don't have to deal with this nerve-wracking issue. What can help you in this situation tremendously is crosslisting software.
Why Do Sellers Get Temporarily Blocked on the Platform?
There is a temporary and definitive (permanent) suspension. Users who use this multi-vendor marketplace platform for selling second-hand items most commonly get temporarily suspended. Here is a list of primary reasons why some users find themselves in this type of situation:
- Individuals behave offensively towards the platform's team or other members. Also, spamming on Vinted forums is seen as unacceptable.
- Reporting other members without any reason and using the opportunity to appeal procedures without following the rules,
- Uploading indecent photographs or displaying inappropriate behavior,
- Reselling counterfeit products or fakes,
- Lying in the descriptions of your listing,
- Not abiding by the platform's return policy,
- Using another payment method outside of Vinted's payment system.
Respectful resellers avoid making these mistakes and breaking any rules and privacy policies. If you want to succeed in e-commerce, making sure that you use the services of the platform appropriately is of utmost importance. Here is a video on how you can make money on Vinted correctly.
What Should You Do if Your Vinted Account Is Temporarily Blocked?
Getting a temporary ban is not considered serious, and your e-commerce business won't suffer tremendously because of this issue. The good news is that a temporary ban lasts from 7 to 14 days. After the ban expires, your online store will be automatically unblocked. Once you log into the site, the date that the block expires will be displayed. You won't be able to unblock the page earlier. It is only possible to reach out to the support team and prove that the online marketplace platform made a mistake.
Why Can You Get Banned From Selling Items Definitively?
Getting a permanent block means that the user didn't follow the rules and conditions properly. The issue needs to be sorted out with the support team, and online resellers usually have to prepare an appeal for suspension. The general causes of a permanent ban are:
- Selling prohibited products,
- Scamming other users or committing fraud,
- Creating multiple accounts,
- Causing the same issues that led to a temporary suspension in the past,
- Continue to resell fake products,
- Not resolving a dispute with a customer and ignoring the team's notifications and messages,
- Reselling products only for commercial reasons.
You Will Still Be Allowed Some Activity on the Site by the Company
A permanent ban doesn't mean that you won't have any access to the website. Users will still be able to log in so they can contact different members about their orders. This applies to both sellers and buyers. Also, contacting Vinted's support team is also possible if you log in to the site.
Another important thing is that you will have the opportunity to get the earnings in your Vinted Wallet you received from using the platform. This will only be restricted in case a payout would be harmful to another user or the payment service provider suspected that there were fraudulent transactions.
How to Recover Vinted Account? - Learn How to Reach Out to the Support Team
In this guide, you will find out how to restore Vinted account and resume selling clothes, accessories, and second-hand items on the website. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Go to your browser and search for the platform's website,
- Then click on the question mark that is next to the option Sell Now,
- Search for the option "Not Logged In" - It is the option on the list,
- Select "Why can't I log in to my account,"
- Scroll down and click on the button - Contact Us,
- In the correct space type in your email - Specify your problem and why you think that the suspension should be lifted, upload photos if it's necessary,
- Agree that you will accept a response in English,
- Finally, select Send issue for review.
Reviews are seen quickly by the support team. They will review your message and make sure that you continue to use their service appropriately. In case you are sending an email because they have made a mistake, you will get to restore your page quickly.
What to Do in Case You Are Locked Out of the Page Because of a Forgotten Password? You Need to Reset It
A forgotten password can cause issues. But being locked out of your page doesn't have to be a huge problem. You can manage to reset it on your own. First, try to log in. Once you are rejected by the site, click on the option Forgot your password, and then type in your correct email address. When you click Submit, an email that enables you to change the password will be sent. Click on the Change password option, and you'll gain your access back.
Increase Sales and Become a Pro Reseller With the Help of a Crossposting Tool
Getting banned shouldn't worry you if you are adamant about conducting business conscientiously. After you've been unblocked, it's best to fix the issues that led to the problem. If you are struggling with managing numerous platforms simultaneously, a great thing to do is to use a multichannel listing software like Zipsale.
It is a useful crossposting app that lets you control various marketplaces such as Depop, eBay, Shopify, and Etsy from one place. Software for selling online will not only boost your sales but improve the quality of your e-commerce business tremendously. Register with one of the best online selling tools today and we guarantee you will become a better clothing reseller.